JOB OPPORTUNITY in Moosonee
FREIGHT CLERK ASSISTANT and RECEPTIONIST
The main responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- -Use of Excel to calculate shipping charges and invoice accordingly
- -Daily processing of receipts including accounts receivable accounts
- -Answering customer inquiries regarding their account
- -Processing of shipping bill of lading
- -Dealing with the public regarding freight inquiries
- -Answer phones
- -Daily errands involving mail pickup and banking
- -Distribute mail
- -Prepare receipts for incoming payments
- -Filing of all documents
- -Other office duties as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Sage Accpac accounts receivable / order entry modules and Excel, would be an asset.
- Previous office experience is preferred.
- Must be dependable
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
Salary to commensurate with experience. Benefits included.
All applications will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Please submit resumes to the following by Oct 27, 2017
Fax to: 705-336-2964 OR Email email@example.com